10 April 2014

VIBRANT COLOURS!


















I am finally back in Bucharest after an unexpected stop in Amsterdam. Sorry for not posting for a while!!

Here's an outfit which I have worn at the OMG Fashion Event a couple of weeks ago where I went with my lovely flat mates. I was wearing my absolute favourite blazer from Zara and a black sequins skirt which seemed perfect for this occasion! And I truly believe that the yellow and turquise make this black outfit pop out.



































Photo: OMG Fashion

Starting tomorrow, you will be seeing pics from the lovely sunny Bucharest. And also, please do not forget to nominate me for the Best Personal Style Blog - Newcomer here http://www.company.co.uk/magazine-hq/company-style-blogger-awards-2014. Have a great day!!


I was wearing:

Zara blazer, top and shoes
H&M skirt
Mango bag

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Style Mémoire

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig