21 April 2014

ASOS FAVOURITES

I don't know about you, but personally I am in love with online shopping. Or maybe obsessed with it. But I feel so lucky that it is a part of my degree! It can actually be a part of my research. Back to shopping. I adore the fact that I can stay in my bed and browse through my favourite brands.

Lately, I have been into Asos. I don't know why, maybe because they have amazing discounts, not only to their own brand, but also to all other brands they sell on their website. An extra bonus is that they have free delivery worldwide and their customer service is exceptional. Their return policy is really simple and they answer quires pretty quickly. 
I decided to share with you some of items I fell in love with from their website. Some of these are out of stock right now, but hopefully they will be back.
Click on the name of the item for a direct link.

 This cute mini skirt that can be styled in so many ways!

The perfect trainers! And this colour combination is the ideal one for this spring.

An alternative for the classic stilettos.

Yellow is major this season!

Photos takes from asos.com
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Style Mémoire

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig