18 April 2014

CASUAL CHIC


Hello again! Today I am showing you an outfit that I was wearing last weekend, when I met my lovely friend, Laura. I have known her since we were both 7 and it was so great seeing her again. So, if you want to hear more about the meeting and this outfit, keep reading. :)

So I went to Boutique Cliche on Sunday. Laura has been creating hand made accessories for a while now, so she was selling her necklaces there. You can see her blog called Sew, Cut & Glue (here) or find her on Facebook. She also does amazing DIY things so it really is worth to have a look!

I was wearing my favourite pair of jeans (they're from Mango, and I have just realised that maybe a quarter of my wardrobe in Mango and another a quarter is Zara..scary, haha) and my mum borrowed me this gorgeous silk scarf as it was the perfect accessory for this outfit (thanks mum!). I chose my Zara flats again and you might have seen them in my previous post when I combined them with a skirt (here). This is a super comfortable outfit, maybe except from the flats, and I am loving so much the pastels this season and this sweater is the perfect minty colour.

Wow, long post! I was really in the mood to write today. And I promise I'll try and show you more heels in my future posts.

PS: Great news! I'm planning a giveaway soon, so keep checking future posts!







I was wearing:

Bershka leather jacket
Mum's silk scarf that I adore
American Eagle sweater
Mango jeans
Zara flats

Photography: Bogdan Guna
SHARE:

1 comment

© Style Mémoire

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig