5 April 2014

JUST LIKE A PRINCESS












I have attended the End of Year Ball this Wednesday and wanted to show you all my outfit for the evening. I was wearing a gorgeous strapless gown that was custom-made for me. I've had it for a few years now and I still love it so much.

It is made from a beautiful printed silk fabric and it is inspired by an Elie Saab dress that was worn at the Oscars by Rachel McAdams in 2010 (here's a photo of her). I accessorised the dress with a pair of earrings and a clutch from Miss Selfridge. As for the shoes, even if you can't see them, I have worn some black stilettos.

PS: I am really sorry for the quality of the pictures, but I only had my phone with me at the event.



SHARE:

2 comments

  1. love your hair and its volume, maybe you can give us some hints on how you styled it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I might do a hair care routine or a hair tutorial soon. Keep an eye on the blog! :)

      Delete

© Style Mémoire

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig