14 April 2014

MASCARA: L'OREAL OR YVES ROCHES?

I have always been very picky about mascaras. I have been using the L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Extra-Black for the past four or five years. But last month I received the Yves Rocher Sexy Pulp Ultra-Volume Mascara and I decided to give it a try. I was very pleased with the results, so here is my review on both mascaras that I currently love. I'm not an expert and these are only some facts that I have came across when using them.


L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Extra-Black
I have been loving it for years! It it my favourite mascara of all times and I will always purchase it again and again. Why? It's the only mascara that I've tried which makes the lashes sooo long that it looks like you're wearing false lashes.
The extra-black colour make the eyes pop even more and the brush (I think it's made from silicone) applies the right amount of mascara on the lashes.
So if you're looking for volume, this mascara is incredible!

Yves Rocher Sexy Pulp Ultra-Volume Mascara
Unlike the L'Oreal mascara, this one thickens the lashes, making them look very very dense. It comes with a maxi-brush which helps the lashes curl. Even though it applies the mascara perfectly, I find the brush too big sometimes. When I want to apply mascara towards the inner corner of the eye, I usually touch my lid with the brush, which can be pretty annoying, as it is hard to clean mascara without ruining your eye shadow applied. So be extra careful! However, this brush is perfect for applying mascara on the lower lashes.
All is all, it is a great product and I totally recommend it.


If you know other great mascaras, please let me know!!
Have a great week!..and if you have two seconds, I would appreciate so much if you could nominate me for the Company Style Blogger Awards 2014! Thank you for those of you that have already done it!

How to do it:
Go to this website: http://www.company.co.uk/magazine-hq/company-style-blogger-awards-2014
Click: Next Page
Select the right category: Best Personal Style Blog - Newcomer
Write my blog URL: http://stylememoire.blogspot.co.uk/

Images: yvesrocher.co.uk and loreal-paris.co.uk
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I also use Yves Rocher Sexy Pulp Ultra-Volume Mascara and I like it.:)

    ReplyDelete

© Style Mémoire

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig