3 September 2014

GRADUATION


Better late than never, they say! So many things have changed from my last post. First, I have moved towns and I live in London now. I couldn't be any happier, as I love this city so so much and it is more than I have ever dreamed. Then, I got a job and this is the main reason behind the lack of posts. But things are slowly settling down and I hope to be posting regularly in the near future. Last, but the most important thing and what this post is all about, I have graduated.

I have mixed emotions about this huge event in my life; happy to have achieved this and excited for the year to come, but sad for leaving university and Manchester. This post is going to be kinda personal, so sorry for getting too emotional.


I didn't have to write a dissertation, as I had a creative project to complete, and I didn't get the chance to write all my acknowledgements. So here they are. I would like to thank all my University lecturers for the support throughout these amazing two years at the University of Manchester. Thank you, Bogdan, for always being there for me, no matter what and for helping me unconditionally. Thank you, grandmas, for always being supportive and saying things to keep me going. Lastly, thank you to the most important two people in my life, mum and dad! Thank you for giving me the opportunity to study in UK and for making my dreams come true. Thank you for all the support, advice and love that you always give me. I hope that one day I will be able to help you as much as you helped me. I love you so so much and I wish you could be always here with me. Thank you for coming to my graduation, it meant the world to me!


Thank you, mum and dad, for the perfect graduation gift!


The graduation ceremony was held in Withworth Hall at the University of Manchester.




For my outfit, I chose this lovely white dress from Topshop and my black stilettos, also from Topshop. I kept everything simple and classic; the same with the hair and make up.





All in all, I had one of the most beautiful days in my life, maybe even the most beautiful one. I am now looking forward to starting my Master degree at London College of Fashion. But first stop, Bucharest!



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Style Mémoire

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig