12 April 2015

DENIM AND... DENIM


All denim! And I love it! It's my first attempt to wear my denim shirt with a pair of flared jeans and I am addicted to this combo now.

With the weather improving in Bucharest, I can finally leave all the coats home. I am just hoping the weather in London stays the same when I'll be back next week. 

I've had these flared jeans for a few years, but never worn them as much as I should have. But now with denim trends and the flared jeans being back, they are loved again. I was also wearing my Massimo Dutti pointed flats and this pink Musette bag.








I was wearing:

Mango shirt and jeans
Massimo Dutti shoes
Musette bag
Zara sunglasses

Photography: Bogdan Guna
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Style Mémoire

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig