5 April 2015

NIKE AIR MAX THEA


I am back home now for the Easter holidays and the weather is wonderful! This is the place where I did my first photoshoot a long time ago.. maybe around 4 years ago. So this location brings special memories and I was very happy to shoot here again.

As for my outfit, it's one made out of basics, as you may already be used to. But this time I have my new Nike Air Max Theas, which I am absolutely in love with! I got the black and white ones simply because they go with everything and they are extremely comfortable. I've had them for almost two weeks now and I couldn't be happier with my purchase.











I was wearing:

Nike Air Max Thea
Mango coat and shirt
Zara jeans and handbag

Photography: Bogdan Guna
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Style Mémoire

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig