22 July 2015

SEPHORA LIP STAIN


I have never been a huge fan of lipsticks. Maybe because I considered them too bold or I was afraid that it will transfer on the teeth all the time. But this stopped when I found the Sephora Lip Stain in Always Red 01.

First of all, the colour is amazing. It's a pure deep red which suits the majority of skin tones and the formula is not the classic one that you may be used to. It looks like a gloss, but once applied it dries in a few seconds, leaving a matte dry finish. And there's no chance it will go on your teeth. If you are worried about the lips getting dry, then you are right. But it's the only disadvantage and if you take care and moisturize your lips before applying the lip stain, you will be just fine.

The staying power cannot be compared to any other lip product I have tried. It's the thing that sold it to me. It lasts for at least 6 hours without any reapplication. And even if you eat something, the lip stain still will be there.

I have tried one more colour from the range, but the formula isn't as great. Have you tried any of the Sephora lipsticks or lip stains? Which one is your favourite?



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Style Mémoire

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig