13 June 2014

SEASON'S MUST HAVE: YELLOW


I have decided to share with you a few of my must-haves for this season! The first one is by far my favourite: the colour yellow! You can find this colour in every single shop in the spring-summer collections, together with the pastels.

Why I love yellow? Because it's fun, playful, bright and happy.

As I just finished my degree, I decided to take these photos in the University's garden. These years have been the most beautiful and challenging ones in my life and I couldn't be happier and proud that I have attended the University of Manchester. I have never thought I would ever study fashion, but here I am, with my dream that came true. Next stop: graduation!







I was wearing:

Zara shorts and flats
Bershka shirt
CK bag
Primark necklace
Accessorize sunglasses
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Why did you choose to wear 4 colors ? Plus the blueish necklace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I really love this combination at the moment. All my accessories are silver and, for the colours, I do believe they work perfectly together. I was wearing 2 colours (yellow and orange) and the rest are non-colours, which are neutrals and go with anything.

      Delete

© Style Mémoire

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig