19 May 2014

BEST FRIENDS


Really sorry for being absent from the blog in the past three weeks. I have finally submitted all my projects and had my exam last Friday. Sooo.. I finished university!! So happy and pretty scary in the same time. Now I can concentrate on the blog much more and I am planning many new things.

Here are the last photos that I took in Bucharest in my spring holiday. Sooo.. meet Ana, my best friend! (PS: I miss you!). We spent a lovely day together before heading to Manchester. We were both wearing our boyfriend blazers with jeans. While my outfit is quite monochrome, hers is very lively and colorful.

So what does a best friend mean to you?











I was wearing:
Mango jeans and blazer
Reserved T-shirt
Stradivarius necklace
Musette flats
CK bag

Ana was wearing:
Zara jeans
Bershka top
H&M blazer

Photography: Bogdan Guna

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Style Mémoire

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig