14 March 2014

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!













It's been a while since I first got encouraged by my friends to create my own blog. I finally got the time and determination to begin! So this is my first post…

Here are some quick facts about myself. I am currently a fashion student in Manchester, UK and my home country is Romania. I will be talking in my future posts mainly about my outfits, but also about my hobbies, projects, trips and things that I love. The reason why I have started my blog now is because I am currently working on a blog for my final year project at university and since I had the challenge to research and create blogs from scratch, I said to myself..why not start my own? So here it is! I hope you will like and enjoy it as much as I do!

In today's post I am wearing an outfit perfect for early spring days.















I was wearing:

American Eagle Outfitters sweater
Vintage skirt
Zara black boots
Accessorize clutch
New Look necklace

Photography: Bogdan Guna
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Hello Diana,

    Welcome to the world of blogging.

    I have been in the game a few years now and thought I´d give you some tips along the way. Firstly, this is a great try at making an outfit post. You have good and clear pictures, and I´m sure you know the importance of good pictures. As to the post, your text and intro about yourself should have been a separate post. So, over to the outfit part of your post. As I have said your pictures are good, however you should aim at having no more than 4-5 pictures in each post. Maybe 2-3 full body pictures and 2 detailed pictures. This will be less work for you and will make the post easier to read.

    Good luck keeping the blog going!

    M xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!

      Thank you very much for your tips and suggestions! I will keep them in mind for my future posts, as they were really useful. I would appreciate any further feedback.
      Have a great day and hope you'll come back to read more posts in the future!

      Diana xx

      Delete
  2. Imi place foarte mult outfit-ul tau. Numele blog-ului este perfect:D. Multa bafta si abia astept urmatorul post, te pup:*!

    ReplyDelete

© Style Mémoire

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig