21 March 2014

LET'S GO OUT!


















It's the end of the week and here is my first 'going out' outfit! Unfortunately, I won't be able to party these days due to some deadlines for Sundays, but I got the chance to photograph this outfit a couple of weeks ago when I went to a party.

I was so happy to have found the perfect occasion to wear this lively dress. The eye-catching print fits perfectly with the beginning of spring. I chose to wear it in combination with my gorgeous purple blazer and knee-high black leather boots.























I was wearing:

Bershka dress
Dika blazer
Accessorize necklace
Leather boots bought from a local store in Bucharest
Bracelet received as a gift from my mum

Photography: Cristina Certezeanu & Bogdan Guna
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Style Mémoire

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig