26 March 2014

LINKS OF LONDON




Through the amazing blogger Victoria from In the Frow (you should definitely go and see her blog!!), Links of London challenges us to create a wishlist with items our mums would love and gives us the opportunity to win the items chosen. Mother's day is coming really soon (30th of March) and it's the perfect time of the year to show our mums how much we appreciate and love them.

I have discovered some wonderful items on Links of London website and it's worth to have a look if you adore jewelry as much as I do. I chose these four items that I'm sure my mum would love:

Lucky Ladybird Charm
Effervescence Star Loop Chunky Bracelet
Mayfair Red Crystal Watch
Yellow Gold Vermeil Disc Pendant Charm

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Style Mémoire

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig