24 March 2014

IN LOVE WITH OPI

When I first started this blog I never imagined that I would ever do beauty reviews, but I cannot help myself writing about this amazing nail products that I have been using recently.

I bought this mini collection of OPI nail polishes a couple of months ago during the sale period from Harvey Nicholas when I treated myself for a high grade I got in uni. I also got the base and top coats from Amazon because I was tired of doing my nails every two-three days as the nail polishes didn't last any longer. I have been using both the mini collection and the base & top coats since then and I couldn't be happier.










OPI base coat & OPI top coat
The most important feature of these coats is that they make the manicure last as least 5 days. Some weeks when I don't have to wash many dishes, it may last for up to 7 or 8 days. But most times I just redo them because I feel like having a different colour. Their only disadvantage is that the two coats make it difficult to remove the nail polish and it takes me at least two times longer than usual.
What is more, the top coat makes the nails shine so beautiful and the manicure looks very close to a professional one done in a salon. 


OPI mini collection
I have always applied two coats of nail polish as I find it more than enough to cover the nail perfectly and have a gorgeous colour. The only exception is the glittery one, where I applied three or four coats so I could have more glitter on the nails. I didn't use them without the base&top coats, so I don't know whether they last very long on their own.
Here are some pictures to show you how the colours actually look like.







All in all, I couldn't recommend these product more. For me, they work perfectly fine and I couldn't ask for more from a nail polish or from base and top coats.







Colours: German-Icure by OPI and Big Apple Red



















Colour: Cajun Shrimp
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Style Mémoire

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig