28 March 2014

TAKING MY FAVOURITE BOOTS FOR A WALK












Everyone should definitely have a favourite pair of boots! Mine are from Musette and I adored them from the minute I saw them. I've been wearing them a lot lately as the weather started to become better.

I love how they look when it's sunny outside as the gold leather gently shines in the sun. In order to get this feminine outfit, I combined the boots with a floral print skater skirt and a cropped oversized sweater.


















I was wearing:

Musette boots
Mango sweater
Vintage skirt
French Connection necklace
Miss Selfridge bag
Accessorize sunglasses

Photography: Bogdan Guna
SHARE:

1 comment

© Style Mémoire

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig