30 March 2014

THE SUPER EASY WAY TO WEAR BLAZERS


I love blazers! That's just me.. I would wear them with every single occasion: school, night out, interview, shopping, dinner, lunch with friends.. everywhere. I find blazers the most versatile items in a wardrobe and I consider it the one piece you can never go wrong with. Of course, you do need to find different blazers to suit different circumstances. But there are exceptions... some blazers (e.g. a black one) could easily be adapted for various events.

Here is a super easy way to wear a blazer, even if you are not its biggest fan or you might just think it can only be worn on business occasions. I adore pairing blazers with jeans! I found this unusual pair in Mango and I thought it would really look good with my blazer. I've added my favourite white shirt from Bershka, some accessories and my Converse trainers to make this outfit casual and fun. To make the look pop even more, I kept everything monochrome except of the jeans, of course. 


















I was wearing:

Primark blazer & necklace
Mango jeans
Bershka white shirt
Converse trainers
Zara bracelet
Skagen watch

Photography: Bogdan Guna
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Style Mémoire

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig