27 February 2015

'ME' TIME


I was recently on a train to Manchester when I got the idea of this blog post. After a rushed morning trying to finish all my luggage and a really nice and productive meeting at university, I got to Euston to see that the next train is in 20 minutes. I grabbed lunch and rushed to the platform. As the previous train was cancelled, this one was full. I've spent the next 20 minutes to find a seat. When I finally found one, I sit down and have my burger. Now I can relax!

I am happy for these 2 hours that I can spend with myself. Music, a good book (Daughter by Jane Shemilt - just started it, but it looks promising) and my iPad for project planning is all I need. Ok, maybe I want internet (you don't really get internet in trains in UK). But sometimes is good to be forced to stay offline, to clear your mind.

When was the last time you had some 'me' time? Give it a go, maybe you forgot how good it was. :)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Style Mémoire

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig