22 June 2014

SEASON'S MUST HAVE: THE CROP TOP


Another must have of the season: the crop top! I am sure you've all seen it somewhere, whether on someone on the street, in your favourite store or on catwalks. This outfit is a little bit out of my comfort zone, as I am not used to showing my stomach too often. Of course, the crop top can be styled up or down in so many ways. Just decide how revealing you want it to be and use your imagination. I will definitely will be wearing it with high waisted skirts or high waisted smart trousers for more special occasions.








I was wearing:

Missguided crop top
Mango blazer
Zara heels
American Eagle jeans
TK Maxx clutch
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Love the cropped top! The cut-outs are just right for adding a bit of edge but it's not too revealing with the high neck :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! :* The details are my favourite things from this crop top as well

      Delete

© Style Mémoire

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig