24 September 2014

BACK TO SCHOOL OUTFITS: LONDON EDITION

The induction week has gone by and I decided to share with you my outfits. If you follow my on Instagram at @dianaateodorescu you might have seen them there already.

It was a wonderful week in London, sunny and very warm. You might notice a pattern in my outfits: the white top. I believe it is the perfect transitional piece from summer to autumn and it can be styled in endless ways.


Outfit 1: The leather jacket, white blouse and printed trousers + my cut-out boots

Keep reading for more outfits:


Outfit 2: A slightly casual, but still office look


Outfit 3: Started with an all-white look in mind, and accessorised to be appropriate for day


Outfit 4: Back to basics! 


Outfit 5: Gone slightly autumnal for a cloudy day, tried to incorporate khaki into my wardrobe.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Style Mémoire

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig