12 July 2015

A DAY IN GOUDA & DELFT



I visited my best friend in The Netherlands two weekends ago and I loved it! Not only I got to spend time with my bestie, but I also saw some amazing places.

I have seen Amsterdam before, so this time I preferred to go to new places. On Friday we stayed in Nijmegen where Ana lives, and on Saturday we went to Gouda and Delft. You may have heard of these two cities before, Gouda being famous for its cheese and Delft for the blue pottery. Both have lovely streets and canals, and the atmosphere is so relaxing! We just spent the whole day walking around and enjoying the views. But definitely the highlight of the day was visiting a windmill and admiring the gorgeous view of Gouda from the windmill's terrace.

Also, my passion seems to be photography these days as I have my own camera now. No outfit description for this post. I hope you enjoy the pictures!























And Delft...









I was wearing:

Zara top and boots
Mango jeans
Accessorize backpack
Promod sunglasses


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Style Mémoire

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig