4 March 2015

BLOGGERS VS. PEOPLE WITH A BLOG


I've had a conversation with my friends quite some time ago and the subject has stuck to my mind since then: bloggers vs. people with a blog. Are they the same thing? Personally, I feel there is a huge difference between the two. This is why...

I truly believe bloggers are the ones who make an effort and post regularly, maybe every day or at least a few times a week. They are the people who inspire all of us with amazing (or sometimes not so amazing) outfits. I can definitely say that they are the famous ones, they set the trends and lead the streetwear fashion. This has become their full time job.

And then, it's the rest of us (haha), doing blogging as a hobby. That is why I don't consider myself a blogger, first of all because I don't post stuff regularly. I use this platform as an opportunity to be seen and express my ideas somewhere and somehow. I post whenever I put together an outfit that I want to share with you, or if I feel the need to write my thoughts, just like in this post. Someone asked me during London Fashion Week if I'm a fashion blogger. I wasn't expecting that. I was taken by surprise and simply replied I just had a fashion blog. 

Nevertheless, everyone has started like this, but there is yet a long way to the top. So let's keep posting and enjoy the ride! 


I was wearing: Mango jacket, Boohoo dress, Zara boots, F&F hat, Calvin Klein bag
Thanks Maria for the photo!
SHARE:

2 comments

© Style Mémoire

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig