22 March 2015

BOYFRIEND JEANS AGAIN


I feel like I haven't shot an outfit in such a long time! Hopefully this will change in the next month, as I am going back home for three weeks. Yeeey! And as I found this pair of boyfriend jeans, I couldn't wait to shoot a going out outfit with them.

It's a very basic outfit, but it's my classic uniform: jeans, white shirt and a leather jacket. Of course, I didn't forget my black stilettos! And for a pop of colour, I added a blue small bag, perfect for going out as it keeps all my essentials.








I was wearing:

Zara jeans and bag
Topshop jacket and shoes
Mango shirt
Promod sunglasses

Photography: Bogdan Guna
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Style Mémoire

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig