11 March 2015

THE TRENCH COAT


As you may already know from a previous post or if you've been following me on Instagram, I went to Paris about a week ago. Spending only two nights there and taking only a small suitcase, my outfit possibilities were limited. I could't leave the best investment made in a long time in London, so I took my trench coat with me. It's a life saver when you run out of ideas of what to wear. It's stylish and it looks like you've put effort in creating an outfit. A perfect choice for a late winter trip to Paris. 

For this post I's sharing with you the outfits I worn in the first two days, as they were almost identical (except for the trousers and sweater). As you can see, I can't but love this trench coat. It's one of the most versatile pieces I own, being flexible enough to be worn in a chic elegant way (as you can see here), or more casual..like you're going to see on Sunday! 







Also, look out on Friday for more pictures from Paris!

I was wearing:

Gap trench coat
F&F hat
TK Maxx scarf
Zara bag, boots, sweater, both trousers

Photography: Bogdan Guna
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Style Mémoire

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig