6 March 2015

PARIS, MY LOVE


The beginning of spring has always been special to me and this year I was lucky to be able to spend it by doing something more special, a trip abroad to Paris!

I last visited this beautiful and romantic city in the summer of 2008. Naturally, things have changed a lot since then, especially me. I’ve grown so much and Paris seemed so different now: new buildings, new people, new fashion. However, something in the air remained the same, the romantic and dreamy atmosphere was still present on the streets. I missed it.
Back to present…for this post I’ve selected some of my favourite old shots from 7 years ago to replicate in my latest city break. Voilà!




More Paris posts coming next week! :)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Style Mémoire

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig