29 March 2015

I GOT THAT RED LIP


I love Taylor Swift's song, Style. And its lyrics ("I got that red lip, classic thing that you like") have inspired me to create this outfit post. I got this red lip stain from Sephora and I absolutely adore it. Not only the colour is gorgeous, but it also lasts at least 5-6 hours without the need for reapplying.

I was wearing my oversized coat from Mango with my beloved white skinny jeans which are very popular at the moment. And I love that it's slowly getting warmer so I can combine the jeans with sandals. Have a great weekend, lovelies!










I was wearing:

Mango coat and sandals
Zara jeans
Promod sunglasses
Topshop t-shirt

Photography: Laura Toma
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Style Mémoire

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig