25 March 2015

CLINIQUE SMART CUSTOM REPAIR SERUM

I have never given that much importance to creams, serums or fancy moisturisers until around two months ago, when I found the Clinique Smart Custom Repair Serum. Of course, I was using a moisturiser every evening just to keep my skin hydrated, but I just bought the first one I found on promotion.
So here's my experience...
Around October I discovered the Clinique serum and since then, whenever I stop using it for a few days, I can really notice a difference. I used to have oily skin pretty much all my life, but this serum has definitely balanced the moisture of my skin. I now have normal skin, with some oily areas sometimes.

It also helped a lot with pigmentation, making the skin tone even and I don't need to wear foundation every day because of that. I know some people might find not having foundation pretty extreme, but I would rather have nothing on my skin. Another great thing is that it reduced spots visibly. And even though some might still appear, they are tiny and they go away pretty fast.

All in all, this serum has definitely changed my skin and my perception on skin-care and I would highly recommend it to anyone.

Photo credits: clinique.co.uk

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Style Mémoire

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig